Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let's get some free money

Become an investor at LendingClub


Because you were invited by me, you get a $50 bonus, I will get $25.


check it out at:


https://www.lendingclub.com//invite/respond.action?int=67555&referrer=kaizer113





Create a 529 CollegeSavings account


Create a free College Savings account for yourself, your child, your future baby, the best is it compounds tax-free. - go to https://www.collegeadvantage.com/cas/OnlineEnrollment.aspx
- create your account
- Give Referral id 2467942
- fund it with $25
- We'll each get $25 bonus
- This referral program will expire on May 31, 2009.

Get sign-up bonus for Credit Cards

- Create an account, with my referral
- pick a credit card that you like (for example without fee, 0% intro apr and with biggest sign up bonus)
- apply for it
- get yout sign up bonus (up to $50), and I will get $20 too
Get CashBack when you shop online (buy.com, expedia, overstock.com...)

- Create an account, with my referral and get $5 bonus
- I will get an extra 10% of your cashback


Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment